Lazgill has utilised the efficient planning, running and QA methods from its automotive experiences to show real cost initiatives and unparalleled pricing in this hugely exacting marketplace.
AS9100 Rev C requirements and TS16949 complement each other well and being involved in and supplying FAIR documents, maintaining full traceability and following specific customer requirements is routine. Attention to detail in every aspect from set-up and fixturing, through production to cleaning, packaging (bespoke packaging is mostly sought) and delivery.
We are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and are fully accredited to AS9100 Rev C.
Established in 1940 and with over 70 years of solid engineering experience Lazgill are proud to offer the following services and practices to the aerospace industry.
- First Article Inspection Reports. (FAIR)
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis. (FMEA)
- 2, 3 and 4 axis turning.
- 3 & 4 axis milling.
- Highly efficient manufacturing methods.
- Twin pallet, high speed machining centres.
- A clear understanding of the importance of precise and exact paperwork trails, material traceability and control of sub-contract processes such as plating, painting or heat treatment.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques to maintain dimensional quality on all manufactured components.
- Individual VCI packaging used on all products to ensure corrosion resistance and 12 year + shelf life.
- 100% inspection checks at packing stage.
We leave nothing to “chance”, rather “making it happen” is the direction in which Lazgill leans and with that comes the dedication, thoughtfulness and professionalism that our customers have come to regard as the “norm” for Lazgill.