With over 70 years of solid engineering experience Lazgill fully appreciate that supplying into the automotive market place means that you have to be competitive worldwide. It means that you get measured by PPM – That's parts per million.
Logistics is not about delivering parts or having them available, it's about delivering within a half hour time slot, maybe every day, maybe once a week. Whatever it is, that is what it will be, every single time.
Our extensive knowledge and experience allows us to offer the following accreditation, practices and services to the automotive industry…
- Accreditation to TS16949.
- Production Part Approval Process. (PPAP)
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis. (FMEA)
- Efficient manufacturing methods.
- Twin pallet, high speed machining centres.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques to maintain dimensional quality on all manufactured components.
- KanBan delivery systems.
- Bespoke web ordering systems and self-billing.
- Specialist in the manufacture of aluminium valve and connector blocks.
- Stock holding capacity.
- 100% inspection checks at packing stage.
Supplying into the automotive industry is completely different to anything and everything else you've ever done! This is a real eye opener and to survive you have to be good - Very good!
Ever since the company was founded in 1940 the team at Lazgill have thrived on the fact that supplying into the automotive market place is hard work. It is the never ceasing evolvement of processes, of finding better, quicker, more effective production techniques, producing more components, in better condition than before.
A goal or target doesn't exist in automotive production; it's continually moving so you can never reach it. Maybe that's why we do it - We like a challenge!