Lazgill have over 35 years of experience in servicing the defence industry covering an absolute multitude of product ranges that go into the air, on the ground and in the sea, that protect humans, detect, communicate and provide early warning systems and devices to save lives. I am delighted that Lazgill work in many areas of defence whereby all their components go into potentially lifesaving products.
- Lazgill work in all materials.
- We have the capability to handle small and large batch sizes.
- Offer scheduled or ‘kan ban’ delivery.
- Only use approved suppliers for all finish requirements.
- We work with designers to improve cost efficiency.
- We have a continuous improvement and flexible working philosophy.
- Offer price stability for contract life.
- Lazgill are constantly implementing cost down initiatives.
Cost is an ever increasing restraint on the defence budget and we work closely in providing components or sets of components to provide a service at an engineered cost. We take out unnecessary machining where it’s not an integral part of the design and provide solutions to cost restrictions.
A further element of our service can and does involve some form of assembly, from simple thread insertion to more complex assembly work to provide a full service to satisfy the needs of our customers and to take away the unnecessary burden of dealing with multiple suppliers through our involvement with subcontractors in painting, plating, heat treatment and any others as needed by the product requirements.