The team at Lazgill have in excess of 30 years of experience working in the oil and gas marketplace, making a huge range of every conceivable component part. Our experience and attention to detail, quality and service are the core reasons why our customers continue to place orders with us. We continuously work hard to look at our cost cutting possibilities whist at the same time maintaining the exacting standards that our customers expect from us and that we demand of ourselves.
We work with the customer to achieve savings through our own efficiencies but also through manufacturing advice during the design stages by determining precisely what the product is designed to do and how we can look to achieve the same end result but perhaps via a more cost effective machining solution.
Our services and capabilities include…
- The ability to work with all materials.
- Small to large batch work.
- The desire and capability to assist with design and offer manufacturing input.
- Stocking facility available on request.
- Quick turnaround available on request.
- Lazgill Specialise in tapered threads - both internal and external.
- We use only fully approved and accredited subcontractors for all finishes and heat treatments.
- Lazgill offer full traceability as standard.
Attention to detail should be primary in all businesses however we find that many of our customers comment on this attribute and are delighted at seeing the way that we look after each component from careful handling to avoid any damage, scuffs, scratching and the like to packaging that suits the product, all in returnable outer containers ensuring the product reaches the customer in the same condition as when it left the factory.